Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech (शब्द- भेद), Tense (काल), Letter- Writing (पत्र- लेखन), Essay (निबंध), English Grammar (अंग्रेजी- व्याकरण), Voice (वाच्य), Sentence (वाक्य), etc. information can be found in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 10 lines on the Importance of Water in English for Students or Importance of Water short Essay in English for Students.
10 lines on the Importance of Water in Human Life
100 words on Importance of Water Short Essay
- Water is very important for humans.
- A man can live for 7 days without eating, but without drinking water, he will die in 3 days.
- We all feel thirsty and use water to quench thirst.
- To stay healthy, a person should consume 2 to 3 litres of water per day.
- When there is no water when you are thirsty, there is great discomfort.
- This shows the importance of water.
- Water is life for humans.
- We must conserve water because water is rapidly extirpating from the earth.
- Today’s commercial activities have put drinking water in jeopardy.
- Pollution is being spread by big factories.
10 lines on Importance of Water in English
120 words on Importance of Water Short Essay
- Without water, human life and no creature on earth can be imagined.
- Water is of two types, one is sweet water and the other is saline water.
- Sweet water is drinkable, while salty water we cannot drink, it is found mostly in the sea.
- There is a continuous shortage of water from the earth, so we should save more and more water.
- Apart from drinking water, it is also used in generating electricity.
- Apart from this, it is used for farming.
- There is 71 per-cent water on our earth but only 3 per-cent is drinkable.
- Most parts of the earth are surrounded by rivers and oceans.
- Tree plants also need water.
- Water consists of hydrogen and oxygen.
10 lines on the Importance of Water in English
130 words on Importance of Water Short Essay
- Water is very important in our life. Nothing is possible without water.
- Man’s life cannot be imagined without water.
- Water is found on Earth, hence it is called a unique planet.
- Due to water, today mankind has developed on earth.
- Water is necessary for humans, animals and plants.
- If the water is exhausted from the earth then no living organism will be able to survive because all animals use water.
- It is a matter of concern that human beings through their commercial activities have endangered the water found on the earth.
- Oceans are found on 78% of the earth, which contains salty water but it is not fit to drink.
- Potable water is called sweet water or sweet water.
- Out of the total water present on earth, only 2.7 per-cent water is potable.
10 lines on the Importance of Water in English
160 words on Importance of Water Short Essay
- The chemical name of water is H2O. It consists of one molecule of hydrogen and two molecules of oxygen.
- 71 per-cent of the earth is water but only 3% of water is potable.
- Electricity is produced from water. Electricity is very useful for humans.
- Water is of two types – sweet water and saline water. Saline water is found in the sea which is not suitable for drinking.
- Without water, no human beings on earth can survive.
- Water is used for crop production and agriculture.
- No tree plant can grow without water.
- An adult person should drink 2 litres of water daily to stay healthy.
- Water is very important in the form of rain. All the tree plants become green when it rains and they get a new life.
- Water is very important not only for drinking, for cleaning clothes, for cleaning the house, also for washing dishes. We cook food only with the help of water.
10 Lines on Importance of water to stay fit
100 words on Importance of water to stay fit Short Essay
- The water is Important to stay fit.
- 65 to 80% of water is found in the human body.
- Blood contains 7% water.
- To stay healthy, we should consume clean and pure water.
- Drinking contaminated water causes diseases like jaundice, gas, infectious diseases, smallpox, dysentery, diarrhoea.
- In diarrhoea, the amount of water in the body decreases.
- Hence ORS solution is given to the patient.
- To clean the water, bleaching powder, alum is added to it.
- If water is contaminated, it should be boiled, which kills all its bacteria.
- Water should be filtered and cleaned with a clean cloth.
10 lines on Importance of Water for Plants in English
120 words on Importance of Water for Plants Short Essay
- Like humans, tree plants also need water.
- Plants take water from their roots and all the branches carry water to the leaves.
- Water collects in the trunk of tree plants.
- No tree plant grows without water.
- When there is no water, all the tree plants wither and dry up soon.
- All the types of vegetables we eat from fruits are derived from tree plants.
- Survival of tree plants is very important for human survival.
- All plants without water will dry up and there will be no crop.
- The cultivation of basic grains like wheat, maize rice is possible only through water.
- If the water disappears from the earth, then no crop will be able to grow and man will die of hunger.
|You can also read these (आप इन्हें भी पढ़ सकते हैं)|
|15 lines on My School in English|
|10 lines on My School in English|
|10 lines on Diwali in English|
|Essay on Rakshabandhan in English|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 10 lines on the Importance of Water in English for Students or Importance of Water short Essay in English for Students. Here, we Provided 10 lines Short Essay on Importance of Water. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am the owner or founder of this blog. I am a Blogger, Web Developer, Webmaster and Graduate (English).