Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech, Tense, Letter- Writing, Essay, English Grammar, Voice, Sentence, etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 10 lines on India in English for Students and India short Essay in English for Students.
10 lines on India for Class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
100 words Few lines Paragraph on India
- My country’s name is India which is also known as Bharatvarsha.
- This country was named India after Bharata, son of Raja Dushyant and Shakuntala.
- In ancient times, India was also known as Aryavarta.
- It is a very beautiful country full of diversity in the continent of Asia.
- India has the Himalayas in the north and the Indian Ocean in the south.
- Its east is the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea in the west.
- The national flag of India is named as Tricolor because it has three colors.
- The national flower of India is lotus and national tree banyan.
- Our National Emblem is Ashoka Pillar and National Sports Hockey.
- India’s national bird is the peacock and the national animal is the lion.
10 lines on India for Class 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
150 words Few lines Paragraph on India
- Current India was formed on 15 August 1947.
- In ancient times India was famous for its civilization and culture.
- India is home to 121 crore people. It is surrounded on three sides by the sea.
- India is the largest democracy in the world.
- India is the only country in the world where mother status is given to the country.
- There is so much variation in this country that it is also called the subcontinent.
- In India, people of all religions like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Christian living together.
- I am proud to be a citizen of India. I love my country very much.
- Protected from the Great Himalayas and fed by the holy Ganges, India is an independent self-sufficient country.
- My country believes in democracy. Everyone has equal opportunities to progress here.
|You can also read these (आप इन्हें भी पढ़ सकते हैं)|
|10 lines on Summer Season in English|
|Essay on Digital India in English|
|10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags in English|
|10 lines on Coronavirus or 10 Lines on COVID-19 Paragraph in English|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 10 lines on India in English for Students and India short Essay in English. Here, we Provided 10 lines Short Paragraph on India. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to the Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am the owner or founder of this blog. I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.