Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech (शब्द- भेद), Tense (काल), Letter- Writing (पत्र- लेखन), Essay (निबंध), English Grammar (अंग्रेजी- व्याकरण), Voice (वाच्य), Sentence (वाक्य), etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 10 lines on Say No to Plastic Bags in English for Students and Say No to Plastic Bags short Essay in English for Students.
Table of Contents
10 lines on Say No to Plastic Bags for Class 1 and 2
150 words Few lines Paragraph on Say No to Plastic Bags
- Plastic is a man-made material, unlike other natural substances, it is not possible to dispose of it as it is a non-biodegradable material.
- Plastic bags are produced in large quantities all over the world, resulting in huge amounts of waste.
- This waste remains on the earth for thousands of years and it causes pollution of land, water, and air.
- In this way, it causes many serious diseases and environmental pollution.
- When plastic bags are discarded after use, it becomes a serious environmental hazard.
- Along with polluting the land, it also affects the growth of trees and crops.
- Both wild plants and cultivated crops are affected by this.
- When trees and plants are harmed, the whole environment is negatively affected by it.
- Animal-birds also confuse and eat these plastic bags as their food, which makes them sick.
- Every year a large number of animals and birds and animals die due to eating plastic bags.
10 lines on Say No to Plastic Bags for Class 3 and 4
160 words Few lines Paragraph on Say No to Plastic Bags
- Plastic bags are one of the most widespread items used to bring groceries.
- However, it is also one of the worst kinds of bags because their use has a very harmful effect on the environment.
- These plastic bags break up into small pieces over time but do not disintegrate, as they are non-biodegradable.
- It remains in the environment for years, causing problems of land, air, and water pollution.
- Trees are an integral part of our environment.
- It is an important source of vital oxygen, so that life on earth is possible.
- Unfortunately, this important creation created by God is being destroyed by humans.
- Because plastic bags are very lightweight, they are easily dispersed from one place to another by air.
- Due to which the cultivated land is affected and it spoils the soil quality and makes it less fertile.
- Along with this, it affects the growth of trees and plants by damaging the seeds sown in the ground.
10 lines on Say No to Plastic Bags for Class 5 and 6
250 words Few lines Paragraph on Say No to Plastic Bags
- Plastic bags are preferred because they are very economical as well as very lightweight and easy to use.
- Even though it is so widely popular, we should not forget its harmful effects on the environment and health.
- Inside plastic bags is a substance called a synthetic polymer, which is very harmful to the environment, and because it is non-biodegradable, it is also very difficult to dispose of.
- Plastic bags are very light in weight, so they are easily scattered from one place to another by air.
- It not only causes pollution in cities and towns but also by reaching the aquatic sources and oceans, they cause serious problems for sea creatures.
- Due to plastic bags, many kinds of hazards arise for human health as well, it is also very harmful to animals.
- Poor food and vegetables and fruit peels etc. are thrown with plastic bags, so that they are swallowed by animals and animals with their food.
- Due to which many diseases and health problems arise in them, along with swallowing a lot of plastic, it gets stuck in their throats, which leads to the death of these animals.
- Similarly, the plastic bag or its pieces are confused by marine organisms as their food, which causes toxic health of the plastic causing many health problems within them.
- Apart from this, the person who eats these fish, crabs, and other sea creatures also remain at risk of getting infected.
|You can also read these (आप इन्हें भी पढ़ सकते हैं)|
|10 lines on Save Earth in English|
|Essay on Save Water in English|
|10 lines on Save Trees in English|
|10 lines on Coronavirus or 10 Lines on COVID-19 Paragraph in English|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 10 lines on Say No to Plastic Bags in English for Students and Say No to Plastic Bags short Essay in English. Here, we Provided 10 lines Short Paragraph on Say No to Plastic Bags. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to the Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am the owner or founder of this blog. I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.