Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech, Tense, Letter- Writing, Essay, English Grammar, Voice, Sentence, etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 10 lines on Tiger in English for Students and Tiger short Essay in English for Students.
Table of Contents
5 lines on Tiger for Class 1 and 2
90 words Few lines Paragraph on Tiger
- A female tiger gives birth to 2 to 3 cubs at a time.
- Tiger children open their eyes 14 to 15 days after birth. Tigers can also swim well in water like humans.
- The hind legs are larger than the front legs of the tiger, with the help of which it can jump 20 to 30 feet at a time.
- The tiger’s feet are giddy with the help of which whenever it goes hunting, there is no sound of its feet.
- Most tigers in India are found in wildlife sanctuaries.
10 lines on Tiger for Class 3 and 4
70 words Few lines Paragraph on Tiger
- Tiger is a wild animal.
- The tiger is the national animal of India.
- Tiger is a very powerful animal.
- Tiger is a non-vegetarian animal.
- The total number of tigers in India is around 1,700.
- Most of the tigers in India are found in wildlife sanctuaries.
- Tiger is a species of cat species.
- Tiger’s roar is trembling.
- The tiger is as big as a lion in size.
- Tiger is a royal animal.
10 lines on Tiger for Class 5 and 6
100 words Few lines Paragraph on Tiger
- Tiger is a quadruped animal.
- The tiger is the national animal of India.
- Tiger is a mammal animal because it gives birth to children just like humans.
- Tiger is a carnivorous animal.
- The tiger hunts at night and sleeps during the day.
- The body of a tiger is 7 to 10 feet long.
- The body color of the Indian tiger is a mixture of yellow and brown color and has black stripes on it.
- The tiger has two eyes and two ears, along with ask.
- The tiger likes to be alone in the forest, grasslands, forests.
- Its main diet is animals like chital, deer, wild boar, buffalo, sambar, goat, etc.
10 lines on Tiger for Class 7 and 8
130 words Few lines Paragraph on Tiger
- The tiger is the largest carnivorous animal of the cat species that eat buffalo, zebra, etc.
- The national animal of India is also a tiger.
- The average age of the part in the forest is about 10 years.
- The roar of the tiger can be heard up to 3 kilometers.
- The tiger weighs up to 300 kg and can have a length of up to 13 feet.
- Tiger’s viewing power is more in the dark.
- Tigers run at a speed of 65 kilometers per hour and can swim continuously for 6 kilometers.
- A female tiger gives birth to 3-4 babies at a time and has a gestation period of 3.5 months.
- Each tiger has different body stripes.
- World Tiger Day is observed every year on 29 July to protect the tigers from extinction.
10 lines on Tiger for Class 9 and 10
150 words Few lines Paragraph on Tiger
- Tigers can run at a speed of 40 to 65 km per hour, but due to heavy bodies, they are tired soon.
- The lifespan of a tiger is 10 to 15 years but some dams survive till the age of 25 years.
- The tiger hides in the bushes and ambushes it.
- It likes to be mostly alone in the forest.
- Only one out of 20 attempts in tiger hunting is successful
- Tiger comes from the species of cats.
- The pattern of black stripes found in the body of a tiger is different in all tigers so that they can be identified, it is just like the fingerprint of some humans.
- The tail of a tiger, when it turns while running, helps to build its balance.
- The tigers can eat 20 to 25 kg of meat at one time
- Tiger’s gestation period is 95 to 115 days.
|You can also read these (आप इन्हें भी पढ़ सकते हैं)|
|10 Lines on Zoo Essay in English|
|5 lines on Mahatma Gandhi Essay in English|
|10 lines on My Pet Parrot Paragraph in English|
|10 lines on Coronavirus or 10 Lines on COVID-19 Paragraph in English|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 10 lines on Tiger in English for Students and Tiger short Essay in English. Here, we Provided 10 lines Short Paragraph on Tiger. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to the Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am the owner or founder of this blog. I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.