Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech, Tense, Letter- Writing, Essay, English Grammar, Voice, Sentence, etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 15 lines on Children’s Day in English for Students or Children’s Day short Essay in English for Class 1 to 12 Students.
Table of Contents
15 lines on Children’s Day in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
170 words Children’s Day short Essay in English for Students
- Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of the country, is observed in the Children’s Day room given his love for children.
- In our country, Children’s Day is celebrated every year on November 14.
- On this Day, a tribute is paid to Pandit Nehru.
- Dedication to the country and achievements in international politics are remembered.
- Children participate in various programs in their schools.
- All children used to address Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in the name of Uncle Nehru.
- He loved hanging out with kids.
- His birthday was celebrated as Children’s Day as 1956 to wish him.
- As stated by Pandit Nehru, now’s kids will be the future of the nation, therefore they require care and love to endure in their own feet.
- Their thoughts are quite clear, and whatever affects kiddies.
- So it’s crucial to take care of those.
- The near future of the nation will be kiddies.
- Special attention is required on the instruction of most children.
- Raising the quality of living children should be among many priorities of this government.
- He is the great leader and Indian freedom fighter.
15 Points on Children’s Day in English for Class 4, 5, and 6
190 words Children’s Day short Essay in English for Students
- Children’s Day means children’s Day.
- It is celebrated every year on November 14.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India, was born on November 14, 1889, who had a great affection for children.
- The children also loved him very much and used to call him ‘Chacha Nehru.’
- Every year his birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day to honour and pay homage to Nehru.
- Nehru received his early education at home and then went to England, where he completed his graduation from Cambridge University.
- He was born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- He also helped to liberate the country.
- Pandit jee also loved Indian culture and wrote many well-known books like the Discovery of India.
- He always worked in the interest of children because he knew that only children could build the nation.
- Uncle Nehru was a good politician.
- All the children are very happy and excited on Children’s Day.
- They eagerly wait for this day all year.
- Many programs are organized in schools on this Day in which children do not wear school uniform and go in colourful clothes.
- He participates in different programs such as dancing, singing, drama, etc.
15 lines on Children’s Day in English for Class 7, 8, and 9
225 words Children’s Day short Essay in English for Students
- On November 14, the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, comes.
- We celebrate this day as Children’s Day.
- Because Nehruji loved children very much, and Nehruji used to call children by the name of uncle Nehru.
- This Children’s Day Children’s Day is the national festival of India dedicated to children.
- Children’s Day Children’s Day is an important day for young children.
- On this day, children are especially going to school, and special programs, are organized on this Day.
- Children fondly remember Nehruji on this Day.
- On this Day, children display their handmade items, which we can also call the Bal Mela.
- On this occasion, children also perform their skills, singing, drama, poetry, dance.
- Through this demonstration, the common people are made aware of the importance of education and them.
- It has been said that children are the future of the country.
- Therefore, attention should be paid to them towards their living conditions and their priority to become an ideal citizen in the future.
- The Central Government and the State Government announce several programs on Children’s Day.
- These include educating children, curbing child labour, taking proper care of their nutrition, etc. and giving information about these programs to children and their parents.
- It is our duty to do all this on Children’s Day. This is the message of Children’s Day.
15 lines on Children’s Day in English for Class 10, 11 and 12
250 words Children’s Day short Essay in English for Students
- Children’s Day is celebrated all over India on November 14 to commemorate Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Indian Prime Minister.
- November 14 is celebrated every year as Children’s Day, which brings great joy and enthusiasm.
- It is celebrated to pay tribute to the great leader of the country and improve the condition of children throughout the country.
- Children love to be called Uncle Nehru because of their deep affection and love towards children.
- As a consequence of his passion and love for kids, his arrival anniversary has ever been indicated as Children’s’ Day to honour youth.
- Children’s’ Day is celebrated annually in just about all colleges and schools at the federal level.
- Children’s Day is celebrated for schools to concentrate on kids and their own enjoyment.
Also, Read: Essay on Children Day or Children’s Day Essay
- Despite as a distinguished individual and also a federal pioneer, he adored kids and spent lots of valuable time together with them.
- It’s renowned in schools and educational institutions around India to indicate it is a fantastic festival.
- Faculties are available with this particular Day that every child will attend school and take part in lots of programs.
- Various cultural events and programs are coordinated by instructors for students’ addresses, singing, dance, painting, painting, writings, tales, poetry recitations, fancy-dress competitions, disagreements, and a lot of others.
- The winning students are motivated by the school authority through the award.
- Organizing is not only the responsibility of schools but also of social and corporate institutions.
- Students enjoy this Day to the fullest as they can wear formal and colourful attire as they wish.
- On this Day, a tribute is paid to Pandit Nehru.
|You can also read these:|
|10 Lines on Zoo Essay in English|
|Paragraph on Drought in English for Students|
|Paragraph on Children’s Day in English for Students and Children|
|Essay on Durga Puja in English For Class 1 to 12 Students and Children|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 15 lines on Children’s Day or Children’s Day 15 lines In English. Here, we Provided 4+ Short Essay on Children’s Day. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.