Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech, Tense, Letter- Writing, Essay, English Grammar, Voice, Sentence, etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 15 lines on Diwali in English for Students or Diwali short Essay in English for Class 1 to 12 Students.
Table of Contents
15 lines on Diwali in English for Class 1, 2, and 3
140 words Diwali short Essay in English for Students
- Diwali can be actually a sign of cleanliness.
- Everybody, little and massive, prosperous and weak, celebrate this festival together with complete excitement.
- It’s hard to spell out the beauty and decoration on this particular day.
- Vibrant toy outlets embellish the markets.
- With the particular day, the excitement of their kiddies is found in its summit.
- They reveal their own contentment by exploding firecrackers.
- The decoration of the sweet shops is visible.
- The Diwali night scene is unique.
- Rows of colourful children are seen competing with the stars.
- Fireworks fill the atmosphere.
- Diwali can be a significant festival in most respects.
- Business-people believe that afternoon to become somewhat suspicious.
- They transform their own novels within this afternoon and take up a fresh organization.
- This festival can be a sign of unity.
- Individuals of religions celebrate this festival together with equivalent dedication.
15 Points on Diwali in English for Class 4, 5, and 6
180 words Diwali short Essay in English for Students
- Diwali, also known as Deepawali, is the biggest festival in India.
- This festival is one of the main festivals of Hinduism.
- Diwali / Deepawali is the festival of light.
- On the day of Diwali, Lord Rama returned from the exile of 14 years.
- People of Ayodhya burnt lamps in homes to welcome Lord Rama.
- Diwali festival is celebrated throughout 5 days.
- Diwali is celebrated on the third day after the start of Diwali, this day is the main day of the Diwali festival.
- Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are worshipped on Diwali.
- Over your very day of Diwali, houses and places of work have been embellished with lighting along with rangoli.
- About Diwali men and women buy new objects and don fresh clothing.
- Back in Diwali, men and women fire-crackers and love fireworks.
- All schools possess an associate of 10 to 15 times throughout Diwali.
- The sacred festival of Diwali is celebrated annually at the month of Kartik.
- The houses will be washed in all areas until the festival of Diwali.
- I love Diwali very much because it is a very joyful festival.
15 Lines on Diwali in English for Class 7, 8 and 9
250 words Diwali short Essay in English for Students
- Diwali festival is celebrated with top-notch, outstanding pomp by folks of each caste and faith.
- It’s actually a festival that’s famous all around the globe with top-notch, outstanding excitement.
- This festival is celebrated annually about the moon of Kartik 30 days.
- About the afternoon of Diwali, Lord Rama, Mother Sita, along with brother Lakshmana returned into their own homes in Ayodhya Soon after over 14 Decades of exile.
- That is why on this day, the people of the city decorated Ayodhya with burning lamps in their joy.
- Since then till today we also celebrate this festival by lighting the lamp.
- Many people who have done devotion to Krishna say that Narakasura was killed by Krishna Ji on this day itself.
- Sikhs celebrate this day in the joy of freedom from the jail of their Guru Shrihargovind.
- On the day of Diwali, worship is offered to Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and Ganesh, the god of wisdom.
- On the day of Diwali people make delicious dishes, children wear new clothes. Atishavaji is run.
- On Diwali, everyone distributes sweets to each other’s home.
- On this day, people decorate their homes, their shops or whatever work they do and wherever they work, in such a way that some new bride seems to be moving around in her beautiful residence.
- The truth was won over evil on Diwali, hence the festival of Diwali is considered a symbol of this victory.
- Diwali is a festival of full 5 days, people celebrate it with great enthusiasm, the first day we call Dhanteras.
- On this day Kubera, the god of wealth, is worshipped.
15 Points on Diwali in English for Class 10, 11 and 12
330 words Diwali short Essay in English for Students
- Many festivals are celebrated in India, such as Eid, Independence Day, etc. are also celebrated with great pomp in India. The festival of Diwali in India has a different significance.
- Although the festival of Diwali is made in Hinduism, in today’s time, without any inequality, all people start celebrating the festival of Diwali.
- On Diwali, it is very nice to light a lamp, burn sweets, burst firecrackers.
- Lord Rama killed Ravana and left the mark of victory of good over evil.
- He returned to his kingdom Ayodhya after cutting 14 years of exile. And had re-assumed his throne.
- The festival of Diwali is celebrated every year on the new moon night of Kartik month.
- Lamps are lit to change the night of Amavasya to full moon night.
- In the joy of Ram Ji’s return, Ayodhya residents had gladly illuminated the entire Ayodhya city with lamps of ghee.
Also Read: Essay on Diwali in 500 words in English
- Goddess Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth, and Lord Ganesha, the God of wisdom, is worshipped and a boon is sought from her that her blessings may remain with us never left.
- Preparations for Diwali begin a few days in advance, such as cleaning in homes, cleaning starts in shops, offices, etc. Lamps are lit in every house in street to ward off the darkness.
- In the joy of the festival of Diwali, decorations start in the market etc. and to decorate the houses, decorating the houses starts to be found in the market etc.
- Sweets shop is adorned with pomp, in general, as many other shops are there, it decorates the shops very well to increase its sales.
- The festival of Dhanteras comes 1 day before the festival of Diwali, the importance of Dhanteras is different, the next day of Dhanteras, little Diwali comes.
- Govardhan is worshipped on the next day of Diwali and Bhaiya Dooj comes on the next day. It is a group of five festivals.
- The festival of Diwali is a festival depicting the culture of national and India.
|You can also read these:|
|10 lines on Dussehra Festival in English for Kids|
|Long Essay on Diwali in English 3000 words|
|Paragraph on Diwali in English for Students|
|Essay on Durga Puja in English For Class 1 to 12 Students and Children|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 15 lines on Diwali or Diwali 15 lines In English. Here, we Provided 3+ Short Essay on Diwali. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.