Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech, Tense, Letter- Writing, Essay, English Grammar, Voice, Sentence, etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 15 lines on Durga Puja in English for Students or Durga Puja short Essay in English for Class 1 to 12 Students.
Table of Contents
15 lines on Durga Puja in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
220 words Durga Puja short Essay in English for Students
- Durga Puja is a famous festival celebrated by Hindus every year.
- This festival is celebrated with worship and worship of Goddess Durga.
- It is celebrated by Maa Durga to mark the end of Mahishasura.
- It is considered a symbol of the victory of good over evil.
- Amongst this, another festival Dussehra is also celebrated with great pomp and show.
- Durga Puja festival, however, comes twice a year.
- Once in the Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month which is called Vasantik Navratri and the second time in the Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month which is called Sharadiya Navratri.
- But in both of these, the importance of Sharadiya Navratri is more, and it is celebrated with more pomp.
- Ths festival is an important festival of Hindu society, which has religious, spiritual, moral and worldly importance.
- Devotees worship nine forms of Durga on this occasion, hence it is also known as Navratri.
- It is celebrated every year from the first to the tenth day of Ashwin month.
- The people start preparations for this festival 1-2 months in advance.
- This festival is celebrated enthusiastically throughout India with dancing and singing.
- People of some states of our country like Odisha, Sikkim, West Bengal, and Tripura celebrate Durga Puja very extensively.
- Persons who live abroad bring holidays especially for Durga Puja.
15 Points on Durga Puja
15 Points on Durga Puja in English for Class 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
300 words Durga Puja short Essay in English for Students
- The festival of Durga Puja has special significance for people who believe in Hinduism.
- The festival of Durga Puja is celebrated to commemorate the victory of good over evil.
- Festivals create a feeling of brotherhood and harmony among themselves.
- Maa Durga is a symbol of power, so everyone worships them.
- The festival of Durga Puja is celebrated with great pomp for ten days. Preparations start for this festival a month in advance.
- Mother Durga killed a demon named Mahishasura, in whose honour this festival is celebrated.
- In every village, lions and lanes, large idols of Maa Durga are seated and their Aarti is done.
- Many people perform Aarti of Maa Durga at their homes for nine days.
- The pandal of Maa Durga is decorated very splendidly, there is such a good pandal decorated with colourful flowers and different types of glowing lights that it captivates the mind.
- This festival is specially celebrated in the states of Bengal, Orissa, Assam, where schools and colleges are also specially holidayed, which allows the student to participate in this festival with pomp.
- In the northern states, this festival is also known as Navratri.
- The last 3 days of the festival of Maa Durga are considered very special, in which bhajans, Katha and special worship of mother is done throughout the day.
- After performing the aarti of Goddess Durga on Dashami, the idol is taken to immerse itself in the holy reservoirs, rivers, ponds in which tableau is taken out all over the city and people dance and sing hymns on the drums.
- The festival showcases the diversity and cultural diversity of India.
- The festival of Maa Durga teaches us that no matter how big the evil is, it can be ended with goodness.
|You can also read these:|
|10 lines on Dussehra Festival in English for Kids|
|Paragraph on Water Conservation|
|Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi in English for Class 1 to 10 Students|
|Essay on Durga Puja in English For Class 1 to 12 Students and Children|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 15 lines on Durga Puja or Durga Puja 15 lines In English. Here, we Provided 2+ Short Essay on Durga Puja. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.