Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech, Tense, Letter- Writing, Essay, English Grammar, Voice, Sentence, etc. information in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is- 15 lines on Dussehra in English for Students or Dussehra short Essay in English for Class 1 to 12 Students.
Table of Contents
15 lines on Dussehra in English for Class 1, 2, 3 and 4
180 words Dussehra short Essay in English for Students
- Vijayadashami or Dussehra is one of our important festivals.
- This festival is celebrated on the tenth day of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month at the end of Navratri.
- This festival is a celebration of the victory of truth over untruth.
- On this day, Shri Rama killed Ravana.
- Therefore it is called Vijayadashami.
- Festivals have a special place in Hinduism, and Dussehra holds a special place in these festivals.
- In Hinduism, all festivals celebrate the victory of good over evil, truth over untruth, light over darkness, and Dussehra is the most important among them.
- Dussehra has great significance in traditional, social, and economic form.
- In Hinduism, Dussehra is one of the most auspicious days of the year.
- On this day new works are started.
- Traditionally, Dussehra is the day of Shakti worship.
- Apart from Shri Rama’s victory over Ravana, this festival is also the victory of Mother Durga over Mahishasura.
- Mother is considered as a form of power.
- Therefore, weapons are also worshipped on this day.
- On this day, there is also the tradition of children’s Akshar Bodh Sanskar or Vidyaranbha Rites.
15 Points on Dussehra in English for Class 5, 6, 7 and 8
230 words Dussehra short Essay in English for Students
- Dussehra is an important festival of the people of the Hindu religion.
- It is celebrated for ten consecutive days by people of Hindu religion with full enthusiasm.
- That is why it is called Dussehra.
- Goddess Durga is worshipped for the first nine days, on the tenth day people celebrate by burning the effigy of the demon king Ravana.
- This festival of Dussehra falls in the months of September and October, two or three weeks before Diwali.
- This festival is celebrated by worshipping the Hindu Goddess Durga and in this, the devotees of Lord Rama and Goddess Durga keep their poojas or fast for the first or last day or for the entire nine days.
- Navaratri is also known as Durga Puja when the nine forms of Goddess Durga are worshipped.
- Why don’t we first kill Ravana inside? “To conquer Ravana first one has to become Rama himself”
- We burn Ravana’s effigy outside but nurture it inside.
- It was a Satyuga in which there was only one Ravana on which Lord Rama conquered.
- This is the Kalyuga, in which every house has Ravana.
- It is difficult to conquer so many Ravan.
- Vijayadashami is a very auspicious and historical festival.
- On this day, people should conquer Ravan inside and celebrate this festival with joy.
- Just as a lamp is enough to destroy the darkness, similarly a thought is enough to destroy the Ravan inside.
15 lines on Dussehra in English for Class 9, 10, 11 and 12
250 words Dussehra short Essay in English for Students
- Dussehra is an important religious festival celebrated all over India,
- According to Hinduism, Goddess Durga and Lord Shri Ram are seen together.
- In the context of observing this festival, it is believed that Maa Durga fought Mahishasura for nine consecutive days and killed Mahishasura on the day of Dussehra.
- Hence after Navratri, it is celebrated as Vijayaya-Dashami as the victory-day of the nine Shakti form of Durga.
- While Lord Rama fought with Ravana for nine days and killed Ravana on the tenth day, 6.
- Therefore, this day is also celebrated in the context of Lord Rama as Vijay-Dashami.
- Also on this day, Ravana was killed, who had ten heads,
- Therefore, this day is also celebrated as Dussehra, the day of the ten-headed death.
- In Hinduism, Dussehra i.e. Vijay-Dashami is a festival on which Kshatriyas perform Shastra-worship while Brahmins perform Shastra-Puja on the same day.
- In the old times, when the King-Maharaja wanted to invade another state and occupy it,
- So they used to choose this day for the attack, while Brahmins chose this day to leave for the school.
- Because whatever is done on this day according to the belief of Hinduism,
- It is a victory, and it is due to this recognition that business people give equal importance to this day to inaugurate or start a new business or establishment.
- As much as after Diwali, benefits are given to Pancham or before Diwali to Dhanteras.
- All the people celebrate the festival of Dussehra.
|You can also read these:|
|10 lines on Dussehra Festival in English for Kids|
|Paragraph on Water Conservation|
|Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi in English for Class 1 to 10 Students|
|Essay on Durga Puja in English For Class 1 to 12 Students and Children|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read 15 lines on Dussehra or Dussehra 15 lines In English. Here, we Provided 3+ Short Essay on Dussehra. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am a Blogger, Web Developer, and Webmaster.