Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. Learnenglishgrammar.in is a simple and easy language learning English Grammar website, here you can find Parts of Speech (शब्द- भेद), Tense (काल), Letter- Writing (पत्र- लेखन), Essay (निबंध), English Grammar (अंग्रेजी- व्याकरण), Voice (वाच्य), Sentence (वाक्य), etc. information can be found in simple and easy language. Today the topic we will read about is – Short Republic Day English Speech for children or 26 January short Speech in English for kids.
We are all proud to be citizens of India. Every year 26 January is celebrated as Republic Day in our country India. Not only Indians living in India but Indians living in every corner of the world celebrate this great day with enthusiasm.
India became a democratic republic on the same day on 26 January 1950 because the Constitution of India was passed on this day. Every Indian celebrates this day with joy every year and pays respect to the freedom fighters of the country. This day is very important for the life of every Indian who is present in every corner of the world. Everywhere in India, people celebrate this day with enthusiasm.
Today in this article, we have presented you a beautiful sample of speech for Republic Day 2020, which students or teachers can take help for their school or other program speech on the occasion of Republic Day. If you wish, you can also present some changes according to your speech on this Republic Day.
Short Republic Day Speech for children
(220 words English Speech on Republic Day of India Class- 4)
Good morning to my respected(आदरणीय) Principal Madam, my respected(आदरणीय) Sir and Madam and my all colleagues. I would like to say thank you to give me such a great opportunity(अवसर) to speak something on our Republic Day. My name is….. I read in class….. in …….. school.
- Republic Day of India is celebrated(मनाना) on 26th of January every year.
- It is celebrated to mark the remembrance(स्मरण) of the day ‘the Constitution of India’ came into force in the year 1950.
- Indian flag(भारतीय झंडा) is hoisted at the Rajpath, New Delhi India and parade takes place in the presence(उपस्थिति) of an invited Chief Guest.
- It is the day which showcases the defence capabilities of India to the world.
- Every state prepares(तैयार करना) a tableau which showcases the culture and tradition of that state.
- Various programmes are conducted in schools and colleges depicting the freedom struggle.
- On this day people pay tribute to the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives fighting for Indian independence.
- People also commemorate Dr B.R. Ambedkar who is considered as the architect of the Indian Constitution.
- Bravery awards and medals are awarded to the defence personnel as well as civilians for their outstanding act of bravery.
- The ‘Beating the Retreat’ is organized(का आयोजन किया) on 29th January which is marked as the official closing ceremony for the Republic Day(गणतंत्र दिवस) celebrations(समारोह).
Thank you, Jai Hind!
|You can also read these (आप इन्हें भी पढ़ सकते हैं)|
|10 Lines on Republic Day of India (26 January) 140 words|
|Speech about Republic Day of India -250 words|
|Short Republic Day Speech for child 130 words|
|Speech on Republic Day for Child (26 January)|
So friends, hope you have understood everything, but if you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read Short Republic Day English Speech for children or 26 January Speech in English (India). If you want to read about any other topic, then you can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to Contact us page. My name is AK Sharma (Alok Kr. Sharma) and I am the owner or founder of this blog. I am a Blogger, Web Developer, Webmaster and Graduate (English).