Do you want to read the Short Republic Day Speech in English for kids and children? Then You are at the right place. Here you will read more than 2 Short Republic Day Speeches in the English language.
Dear reader, Welcome to Learnenglishgrammar.in. It is a simple and easy language learning website. In this article, you will read Short Republic Day Speech in English for kids and children.
Short Republic Day Speech for Children
10 Lines on Republic Day Short Speech For Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
Good morning to my respected(आदरणीय) Principal Madam, my respected(आदरणीय) Sir and Madam, and my all colleagues. I would like to say thank you to give me such a great opportunity(अवसर) to speak something on our Republic Day. My name is…………. I read in class……………. in ………….. school.
- Republic Day of India is celebrated(मनाना) on 26th January.
- This day commemorates the Constitution of India which came into effect from 26th January 1950.
- The Constitution was adopted by the constituent Assembly on 26th November 1949 but came into effect from 26th January 1950.
- It marks India’s transition from colonial governed towards a democratic(लोकतांत्रिक) republic.
- The constitution drafting committee was formed on 29th August 1947 under the Chairmanship of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
- The drafting committee presented the draft constitution to its President, Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 26th November 1949.
- On 26th January 1930, the declaration of India’s independence was proclaimed by the Indian National Congress.
- Republic Day is observed(पालन करना) as a National holiday (National Festival) in India.
- It is celebrated grandly in Delhi and all over India.
- The presence of all the government Employees is mandatory for flag hoisting.
Short Republic Day Speech for Students 200 words
Republic Day Short Speech For Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
Good morning to my venerable headmaster Madam, my venerable Sir, and Madam, and to all my classmates. I would like to thank you for giving me such a great opportunity to say something on our Republic Day. My name is Ajay Kumar and I study in class 6.
Today, all of us have gathered here to celebrate the 72nd Republic Day of our nation. This is a great and auspicious occasion for all of us. We should congratulate each other and pray to God for the development and prosperity of our nation.
We celebrate Republic Day in India on 26 January every year because the Constitution of India came into force on this day. All of us have been continuously celebrating the Republic Day of India since 1950 because the Constitution of India came into force on 26 January 1950.
- Biography of Mahatma Gandhi in English
- Essay on the Constitution of India in English for Class 1 to 12 Students
- Speech on Republic Day for Child (26 January)
- Biography of Bacha Khan or Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in English
India is a democratic country where the people are authorized to choose their leader to lead the country. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the first President of India. Ever since we gained independence from British rule in 1947, our country has developed a lot and has been counted among powerful countries.
Along with development, some shortcomings have also arisen such as inequality, poverty, unemployment, corruption, illiteracy, etc. To make our country one of the best countries in the world, today we need to take a pledge to solve such problems in society.
Our country became a Republic Country in 1950 and the date is 26 January. So, we celebrate Republic Day every year on 26 January.
Thank you, Jai Hind!
FAQ’s on Republic Day
The Republic Day is an Indian Festival which is celebrated on 26 January Since 1950. Republic Day is Honor the date on which the Constitution of India came into effect.
Our country became a Republic Country in 1950 and the date is 26 January. So, we celebrate Republic Day every Year on 26 January.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar is the person, who wrote the Constitution of India.
The Constitution of India came into power on 26 January 1950. 26 January was picked as the date for Republic Day since it was on this day in 1929 when the Declaration of Indian Independence (Purna Swaraj) was broadcasted by the Indian National Congress rather than the dominion status offered by the British Regime.
|Also Read :|
|10 Lines on Republic Day of India (26 January 2021)|
|Republic Day Speech in English for Teachers|
|Republic Day Long Speech in English|
|Essay on Republic Day in English for Class 1 to 12 Students|
So friends, hope you have understood everything. If you have any problem then you can ask me by commenting below so that I can solve your problems. Just now you have read Short Republic Day Speech in English for Students and 10 Lines Republic Day Short Speech in English. If you want to read about any other topic. You can tell me by commenting on the comment box or going to the Contact us page.